The ECTS Working Group meetings began at ECTS Annual Congress several years ago, to provide a forum for focused discussion of specific issues in bone and mineral metabolism. This year, a total of 11 Working Groups will meet at ECTS Annual Congress in Budapest.
The session will engage both basic scientists and clinical researchers. Working Group attendance is open to everyone, but a pre-registration is required. We anticipate around 50 participants and the small size and format of the meeting will enable lively discussions.
Working Groups – Session 1 – 14:00-16:00
- Working Group 1: Animal models
- Working Group 2: Rheumatic Diseases and Bone
- Working Group 3: Bone bioengineering, regeneration and implants
Working Groups – Session 2 – 16:30-18:30
- Working Group 4: Non Mammalian models
- Working Group 5: Osteoclasts
- Working Group 6: Rare Bone Diseases
- Working Group 7: Cancer and Bone
Working Groups – Session 3 – 18:45-20:45